Saturday 9 May 2015

I LOVE YOU MOM. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !!!

Mom's are irreplaceable. Mom's are affectionate. There's is no one who can match the status of Mom not even God. I don't need a special day to celebrate or thanks mother's day but since today's is dedicated to mother's I would love to take this as an opportunity to say express how much I love you Mom. I don't often say this but I do love you from all my heart. Thanks for taking care of me, making me what I am today. I wish Happy Mother's Day to you and Mom's all around the world. Thanks for giving me birth. I Love You Mummy.

Being Indian shot this video on the eve of Mother's Day and the love and emotions expressed by these people will melt your heart. Be grateful to your Mom always :) . Enjoy the video.




HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

P.S. We don't claim filming this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks 2016